Click To Call: 07544 800620


Coronavirus Statement


The current public health situation in the UK means we have taken the decision to delay the start of our season for 2020.

We hope to open in the near future but for now we must put the health of customers and staff first.

All Dolphin Spirit sailings are suspended until further notice.

When we are able to re-open we will announce the dates on this website and on social media.

Thank you for your support at this difficult time.  We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Stay safe.






Dolphin images courtesy of WDC/Charlie Phillips

Discover More Below


Your payment options

Choose Paypal or Stripe for secure card payments

Your booking confirmation will be sent by email.

Remember to check your spam or junk folder if you do not receive the email.

Hotmail users may have to "allow" messages from to receive booking confirmation emails.

Events from June 27, 2019

No events